• Would you like to move forward?
• Are you ready to get started?
• Can we go ahead?
• We can start the process today with a credit card, if you'd like.
• We can deliver it to you by the close of business tomorrow, if you'd like.
• We can have it delivered by the end of the month, if we can get a signed contract into the implementation department by Thursday.
• Should I forward a contract so you can get started?
• Would you like to try it for a quarter?
• It'll take a few weeks to process and ship the order, so if you're interested in moving forward, we should start the paperwork now.
• Let's get this off your plate and start the paperwork. What do you think?
• Let's start the process so you can get onto your other priorities. Sound good?
OG MANDINO (1923 - 1996 )
American writer and sales guru
SALESTOUGH™ ('sAlz - tuf): adjective
- characterized by uncompromising determination
- relentlessly prepared, objective and service-oriented
Get the SALESTOUGH™ manifesto by the cofounders of JustSell.com. No fluff, no clichés, no jargon.
Included in this book:
- 8 fundamentals to being SalesTough™
- Opening statement guide
- Networking guide
- Closing checklist
- Top 30 open-ended questions for those in sales
- The classic 1500-word essay on initiative and responsibility, A Message to Garcia
Order the SALESTOUGH™ book for you or your team.
Lead a team? Check out the
SALESTOUGH™ training pack.